PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP

Dearest one,
I am Joycee Dara am 19 years old and the only Daulghter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.JOSHAU DARA.My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.he died in France during one of his business trip on 12th.Dec 06.My mother died when I was just 4 years old. Before his death he eposited the sum of 9.500,000 USD in a Bank here in our country. please I want you to help me to get this(money)from the Bank am just 19 years old.Dearest one,Your suggestions and ideals will be highly regarded,
Yours
Joycee Dara