Re: Processed: merging 400768 and 466643

Vedran Furač <vedranf@riteh.hr> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Christian Perrier wrote:
>
>> Quoting Debian Bug Tracking System (owner@bugs.debian.org):
>>> Processing commands for control@bugs.debian.org:

>> I don't think that playing with bug severities without a preliminary
>> discussion is pretty exxagerated:
>
> [...]
>
> You are right, but... 15 months have passed since the initial bug report
> and nothing happened. I didn't see that anyone is doing anything about
> this and, as time goes by, more and more people are affected.

We had more urgent things to deal at APT side. We're also keeping it
up and running and every time I or Michael has time, we close bugs on
it.

I've never been affected by this bug and neither most of Debian users
so "grave" isn't the right priority.

I'd like to take a look at it in few days (next week?) but can't
promise...

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116