Reminder - The Next Big Idea for

Dear Matej,

I recently invited you to a 30 minute webinar to discuss how to:

* Decrease cost of gathering and analyzing customer feedback
* Generate qualified sales leads
* Get feedback on how to reduce costs
* Identify consensus on controversial topics
* Get the inside track on industry and prospect trends
* Gather data for executive consideration & decisions
* Increase productivity, efficiency and market share
* Increase survey response rates with accurate data

REGISTER NOW!

After you register, we will send you links to download the following whitepapers:
- 10 Tips for Creating Effective Online Surveys
- Benefits of Online Surveys and Key Features
- Best Practices for Survey Reporting
- Critical Factors to Consider for Online Survey Solutions
- Knowledge Is Power: Web Surveys

WHEN: Friday, March 14, 2008 at 11:30 AM Tasmania Time WHERE: Online

Please respond by using the following links:

YES - I would like to learn more

NO - I am unavailable at this time

Having trouble with the link? Simply copy and paste the entire address listed below into your web browser:
http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?1Q,P1,9D9D5107-FDE0-48BE-BB65-AC5025F65FCF

To register for another time, please visit our events calendar:
Webinar Schedule

Sincerely,
Mena Yousef
Senior Account Executive, Cvent
surveys@cvent.com

To be excluded from future emails from Cvent:
Click here
Mailing Address: Cvent, Inc., 8180 Greensboro Drive, Suite 450, McLean, VA 22102
In compliance with Federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email is commercial.