(Automated Message): I'm away until Wednesday, December 26

**(THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE)**

I will be out of town until Wednesday, December 26.
If you send email between now and Dec 26 and if I don't respond within a
day after I return, please resend in the event that your post was
inadvertently deleted. Because of spam controls, it is possible that your
mail might missed. Therefore, it is imperative that you contact me again
if I do not respond to you within a few days of my return.

Jim Thomas

        Jim Thomas / NIU Distinguished Teaching Professor (emeritus)
           Department of Sociology, Northern Illinois University
              jthomas@math.niu.edu / http://www.jthomasniu.org