From Edward Moore & Associates

Dear Friend,

My name is Edward Moore QC.Principal partner Edward Moore & Associates
London UK and i was compelled by my late client's request to contact you
on a matter of great financial reward.My client late Hassan zahrul
(Malaysian by Birth) ,an Industrialist and Real Estate Guru died recently
leaving a vast wealth in your name as his "Next of Kin".

Do contact me immediately via my Direct email address as below stated for
immediate action on this matter:
Email: m.edward99@yahoo.com

I expect your immediate response and also let me have your direct
telephone and mobile lines so i can call you as well.This matter demands
urgent action and i urge you to make this possible.

I expect your quick response.

Thanks.

Edward Moore