hullo to afellow servant of God

This is zziwa julian of Africa Uganda (east Africa),
 how are you doing mr shadak, I think God is keeping you well, thank yuo for
helping the needy and may God bless you so much. I also thank the lord for
his power, we have many ophans in Uganda and God moved my heart to help as I
can, but being in avery remote area,some ophans have died becouse of very poor conditions and poor feeding, becouse, I can not cover abig number, I give alitle I have. beloved, let us pray for each other. may my God keep you and bless you.
From Zziwa julian
KALISIZO RAKAI
EAST AFRICA
UGANDA