Theological Degrees/Hon. Doctorates

International Institute of Church Management Inc., FL/PA, U.S.A.
238-240 West Main Street, Plymouth, Pennsylvania-18651, U.S.A.
(A branch of IICM Educational Trust, Chennai, INDIA which was established 1979)

 International Website: http://www.iicmweb.org
Email ID: iicm@aol.com & website@iicmet.org

IICM has been ranked and rated by the Search Engines as the
No:1
among 1.7 Million "Church Management Institutes" in the World,
and as
No. 3 among 11 Million Bible Colleges in the World) click here

Founder/President of IICM:
Patriarch Rev. Dr. John Williams

1. Internet Bible and Theological Degree Courses
              IICM Bible College & Theological Seminary
offers the following
Accredited Theological Degree Courses
through Internet, Correspondence and Open University by IICM Educational Trust,
in Chennai, INDIA, with a Branch in Plymouth, PA, USA

B.Min., B.Th., B.B.S., B.D., B.C.M., B.C.L.,
M.Min., M.Th., M.B.S., M.Div., M.C.M. M.C.L.,
D.Min., D.C.M., Th.D., S.T.D., Ph.D. (Biblical Studies)

We also offer Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees in
Christian Leadership and Church Management

For full details about the Academic Requirements for each Degree Program: click here

2. Conferring Honorary Doctorates
such as
(D.D., D.Litt., D.C.L., D.Hum., D.Ltts., LL.D., D.B.S. etc.)
to deserving Candidates based on special recommendation  or bio-data reflecting the accomplishments of the candidates   Click here for details

3. Ordination of Pastors, Consecration of Bishops, Arch-Bishops & Cardinals
Click here for details

4. IICM Representatives :
In order to recruit students for IICM, we are recruiting IICM Reps.,
without any geographical restrictions, and they will be remunerated for these services.
For full details and to be officially designated as a Rep., you should send your full bio-data and a photo. For the services rendered in recruiting students for IICM, a contribution of

20% of the fees
received will be given as our contribution to their ministries.

5 . Director of IICM Extension Centers in your City/Country:
For full details and to be officially designated as a Director of IICM Extension Center ,
for any city, State or Country, you should send your full bio-data and a photo.
Click here for more details

6. Church Management Training & Christian Leadership Training
Programs in USA and other countries through out the year

7. Affiliation with IICM and  Life Time Membership with IICM
If you are interested in knowing more about the Benefits and Privileges of becoming a
Life-Time Member of IICM, please let us know or visit our website.

Please answer this Questionnaire indicating your interest

1. I would be interested in E nrolling in an Internet Theological Degree Course

   Yes ____  No ____

2. I Would like to Serve as a Rep and Recruit students for IICM Yes ___ No ___

3. I would like to become an Director of IICM Extension Center in my City / Country
    Yes ___ No ___

3. I Would you like to Nominate someone to receive an Honorary Doctorate Yes ___ No ___

4. I would like to Nominate someone to be Ordained as a Pastor ___ to be Consecrated

   as a Bishop ____ Arch-Bishop ____  Cardinal ____

5. I would be interested in attending Church Management/ Christian Leadership
    Training
Program in USA at my own expense for
    1 week ____  2 weeks____   1 month ____    2 months ___    3 months ____

6. I would be interested in getting my Church/Bible College/Ministry Affiliated with IICM .

Yes ___ No ___

7. I would like to become a Life-Time Member of IICM. Yes ___ No ___

We would appreciate your response please.

God Bless
Patriarch John Williams
President of IICM Bible College, Fl/PA, USA

Application Form for Admission

International Institute of Church Management

B.Min. ___ M.Min. ___ D.Min. ___ M.B.S. ___ B.B.S. ___

B.Th. ___ M.Th. ___ Th.D. ___ S.T.D ___ B.D. ___ M.Div. ___

D.D. ___ Ph.D. (Biblical Studies)___   D.Miss. _______

M.Miss. ______ M.C.M. ______   M.C.L. _______

1.Name :

2.Home Address :

3. Telephone : Home : Office : Fax: E-mail Address :

4. Present Occupation :

5. Date of Birth :

6. Sex: Male ______ Female _______

7. General Education :

8. Church Membership (Name of the Church) :

9. Name of Pastor :

10. Position held in Church :

11. Ministry Training :

12. Areas of Specialization :

13. Ministerial Experience :

14. Long Range Ministry Goals :

15. Source of information about IICM:  Anointing Magazine ___ Website___
      if so other sources specify___

Place: __________                                                     SIGNATURE

Please click here to Unsubscribe