Re: APT 0.7 for sid

Hi,

> - translated package descriptions (finally!) - thanks to all the people
>   who made this possible (otavio, grisu and the ones that I forgot)

I quickly tested the experimental apt, and it looks broken here.

1. Japanese translated description file is currently provided in
   EUC-JP codeset.

2. when I do apt-cache show in ja_JP.EUC-JP locale, 'apt-cache show'
   stops halfway (probably when the iconv fails in UTF8ToCodeset
   called from debRecordParser::LongDesc.)

regards,
	junichi
--