EMPLOYMENT OFFER!!!!

Do you wish to work for a reputable company in the UK and make some
extra money?

Well here is your chance

I am Mr Timothy Daniels,and i am the Human Resource manager for Lawton arts.We are a group of business oreinted people who deal primarily in screen process textiles and all sort of hand printed textiles.

We are searching for financial administrative assistant/Account
Receivable for our company who are willing to work for us and get paid weekly.

Please if you are interested pease send the following

1. Full Name

2. Permanent Home Address

3. Telephone no

4. Marital status