Installing from source

Hello,

I'm working on a case study and modifying the source of the stable version. I'd like to test it, but it looks like that the makefile doesn't have a 'make install' option.

There is only an install script, but no driver program to supply it arguments. I don't see anything in the docs directory that helps, so I'm getting a bit confused. What am I missing? How do I deploy this on my ubuntu virtual machine?

Regards,

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE, B. Eng., M. A. Sc. (in progress)
Computer Security Laboratory - Laboratoire de sécurité informatique

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X      against HTML e-mail
/ \

"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." -James 1:4