SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE

Dear Garret J. Rukes,
Thank you for your mail and am glad to read the content of your mail.
What you forwarded me was a mistake from one of the attorney in my chamber here, after I read through it and I confirmed the email address, that mistaken send you that mail, so am very sorry for that mistake and I will oblige you not to contact that email anymore as regards to this transaction but this one to enable us conclude this transaction as soon as possible.
So you fill the application and send it to the bank so that the transaction can commence.
Waiting to hear from you soonest.
Best regards
Bar. Edward Bongani