want to get associated

hi this is (cad outsourcing service).
we do all kind of cad conversion, designing,drafting,
3d models in the best format and the cheapest rate.
we can do all you cad conversion jobs in exact time
bounded schedule and can give you the best results in
the cheapest rates so that you can earn better
profits.
since we are located in india, we promice to do your
sheeta in rates as follows:-\

sheet size\
a------------------- $10
b------------------- $15
c------------------- $20
d------------------- $25
e------------------- $30

or we can also work on rates as $3 per person per hr.

please gives us a chance to prove our capability.
send the first sheet for free and check out our
services.

thanking you.
regards
cad outsourcing services