Re: Processing of apt_0.7.0_i386.changes

On Sat, Jan 13, 2007 at 08:31:17AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Archive Administrator (dak@ftp-master.debian.org):
> > apt_0.7.0_i386.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
> > along with the files:
>

> Michael, what is the branch containing these in your bzr repository?

This upload is build from
http://people.debian.org/~mvo/bzr/apt/apt--debian-experimental/

it contains code that is intended for post-etch apt. It breaks the ABI
and I plan to upload matching python-apt/synaptic packages soonish.

> Do you have plans for post etch maintenance and organisation of your
> bzr repo so that I can mirror them on mine (focused on i18n/l10n as
> many know)?

I do not have specific plans, but it would be good to have a shared
bzr repository. The current bzr supports shared centralized branches
so that you (and other contributors) could just commit to the main apt
branch. I will be happy about suggestions :)

Cheers,
 Michael