!!!!!!HELLO COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED URGENTLY!!!!!!

HALLIBURTON INTERNATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY

Halliburton International is a company based in the United Kingdom. We
are into raw materials import and export into America,Canada and South
American Countries.

We need representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting
to our customers in America/Canada and South American Countries as well
as making payment through you to us.

If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very
glad.NOTE that they will be no financial obligation on your part.

Please contact our procurement officer, Mr. Richard Smith for more
information thru: richard_smith204@yahoo.co.uk

Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative in America/Canada and South American Countries.

Please if you are interested forward to us your Full Names,Phone/Fax
numbers and your Full contact addresses to our Procurement officer, Mr.
Richard Smith  with the email address above.

Warm Regards,

Mr SCOTT WILLIAMS.

President,
HALLIBURTON INTERNATIONAL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY,
Goods for Import/Export & Freight Fwdg. Svcs.
No 5 Broadgate Business ParkLane,
Newcastle,London,UNITED KINGDOM.