Friend - AdlandPro Website Success Course - Introduction!

Hello Friend,

Thank you for applying for our FREE seven part
WEBSITE SUCCESS COURSE!

You will receive one lesson each day, but you
need to read this first to prepare for the course
and decide which parts will help you the most.

When you receive each email, save them on your
hard drive because you will need them later.

(For those who don't know - do this by right
clicking with your mouse, click "select all",
click "copy", then open Notepad or Wordpad or
similar program and click "paste". Do this for
each of the 8 emails.)

AdlandPro WSC - Introduction.
AdlandPro WSC part 1 - Your product and affiliate program!
AdlandPro WSC part 2 - Automating your work!
AdlandPro WSC part 3 - Domain names, hosting and e-commerce!
AdlandPro WSC part 4 - Design!
AdlandPro WSC part 5 - Promotion!
AdlandPro WSC part 6 - Power of Affiliate Marketing
AdlandPro WSC part 7 - Increase Your Potential

Save them in their own folder!

If you are not familiar with AdlandPro, take the time
to have a look at our Classifieds Directory which is one of
the top advertising networks on the Internet - our website
(established in 1998) is now ranked in the top 500 sites.

While you are there, enter your free ads:
http://www.adlandpro.com/partner.asp?ref=partyguider&pg=na

There are so many people trying to establish a
successful online business, but over 90% of them
will fail in the first year for 2 reasons.

First of all, many website owners give up when
they don't see results. The reason they don't see
results is they try and do the same as millions
of others, and if everyone is doing the same
thing, there is less chance of YOUR website being
noticed.

The second reason is that most people will not
take their website design and promotion
seriously. You must not think " If I build it
they will come!" OR "If I promote they will
buy!".

This course is different because it gives you the
tools to create your own success. It does not
simply direct you to certain mailing lists or
classified sites where millions of others will be
doing the same thing.

One thing that ALL online businesses need is
information, more specifically, Internet
training, whatever business they are in, and the
internet is expanding exponentially.

Part 1 of this course shows you how important it
is to have a product that sells and the 2 secrets
to a successful site.

Part 2 will show you how to automate your
business. Put it on autopilot so that you have
time to develop your website and concentrate on
the promotion and marketing.

Part 3,4 and 5 are about how the choices you make
in design, promotion and hosting can mean the
difference between a success and a failure.

Part 6 and 7 how you can maximize your effort and return from it.

We will show you how to use this course to start
your own business selling the same resources that
are demanded by all websites. You can apply the
principles of this course to selling your own
product or to products we will show you how to
market.

Either way, your aim should be to establish a
LONG-TERM steady income flow, not just a one-off
sale like most of the get-rich-quick schemes.

But wait, that's not all! No way! Just for registering with Adlandpro, you'll also receive an exclusive members-only $30.00 discount off of this incredible CD System from the mind of Long-Time Internet Marketing Guru Jim Daniels. Jim's the man who helped Bogdan Fiedur, the owner of Adlandpro get his start early in his online business. A business which has made him close to 3 million dollars!

Now, Imagine popping this CD in your CD ROM Drive and it teaches you literally step-by-step how to create massive wealth on the web for little or no cost! Using this system and Adlandpro, just picture the bulletproof marketing campaign you could create! What would that be worth to you?

You can't wait on this one because this is the only place you will see this link.

http://www.adlandpro.com/ImprNet/HitTrack.aspx?ad_id=2768784

We hope you enjoy the ADLANDPRO WEBSITE SUCCESS COURSE.

Kind regards,

Bogdan Fiedur