Employment Offer!!!

Hello dear friend!!!

  We are happy to announce about the upcoming employee recruiting at the
Service Finance Inc. Yes, the vital moment has come and Your chance of
getting the top-rated financial manager position is as close as never
before. The primary concern of all employees of Notune Finance Inc. is
our continuous effort for complete satisfaction of our customers in
terms of service, for maintaining the highest level of quality and
reliability of the services we provide.
For the initial period we are offering a part-time employment, later
depending on your activity results you can turn to the full-time
employment. As for now, the position of the Service Finance Inc. abroad
financial manager that is based on punctuality, managerial abilities and
responsibility includes the following requirements:
1. Be able to check your email several times a day
2. Be able to respond to emails immediately
3. Be able to work overtime if needed
4. Be responsible and hard working
5. Be able to open bank accounts for company needs (if needed)
6. Should have personal bank account
You will also receive detailed instructions for subsequent actions from
our manager with information how to receive/transfer the money.
The entire process is quite simple. We guarantee that no other third party
will have an access to any source with your personal information
storage. After that You will have to open an account in one of the banks
Finance Service Inc. is working with. You will receive payments from our
clients to Your bank account and after the withdrawal the money should be
sent to our abroad agents either via the Western Union money transfer
service or via the Money Gram postal/financial transfer office. These
services are most popular and convenient in today's world of intense
financial activity and the purpose of increasing the customers'
satisfaction.
Payment for Your services:
You will receive from 5% to 10% from the total amount of money You
receive to Your bank account for every successive transaction. Your Finance
Service Inc. activity will take no more that 8-10 hours per week and
approximately Your weekly income will be around 500-800 USD dollars. You
bear the responsibility for safety of this money. We also examine the
money origin and the customer's honesty to provide legality and safety of
our business for all our abroad employees. Our reputation is very
important to us, therefore think twice before accepting our offer. We only
work with honest and responsible people.
Don't hesitate to contact us and ask any questions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Send Your resume to mail : george.nortune@operamail.com
P.S
If You prove to be a well-motivated and diligent employee of Nortune Financial
Service Inc. , we might open our branch in Your home-town with You taking
the leading position in this business affair. It's all up to You
whether You want to live Your life with respect and high-financial background or
not with us.

George.M.Markus
CEo/D.G
Notune Financial Service Inc.