To: deity@lists.debian.org
Subject: Incomplete upload found in Debian upload queue
From: Archive Administrator <dak@ftp-master.debian.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:57:12 -0700

Probably you are the uploader of the following file(s) in
the Debian upload queue directory:
  apt_0.6.46-0.1.dsc
  apt_0.6.46-0.1.tar.gz
This looks like an upload, but a .changes file is missing, so the job
cannot be processed.

If no .changes file arrives within 22:59:58, the files will be deleted.

If you didn't upload those files, please just ignore this message.

Greetings,

	Your Debian queue daemon