PAYMENT

GARY ART GALLERY
166 felthamn road,Unit 16
Ashford/London/TW15 1YQ
United Kingdom
Registration number: 3699677
VAT registration number: 832 6732

My name is Gary Davison and I am an artist.I live in the United
Kingdom,with my two kids,and the love of my life.I have been doing artwork
since I was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I
majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of
my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I
have been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work
featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines.I have sold in
galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I am always
facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to
people in the United States,some of my customers offers to pay with a
UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDER,which is difficult for me to cash here in
United kingdom.

I am looking for an individual in the states who will be working for me
and i am willing to pay 10% for every transaction,which would'nt affect
your present state of work,someone who will recieve payments on my
behalf,from my customers in the states.These payments are in form of a
money order and it will be made payable to your name, so all you need do
is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back to
me via western union money transfer.

I want you to know that you will not be investing any money from your
pocket in this venture,you are to receive payments which will be sent by
my customers to you via express mail.

If you can assist me with this transaction,i would like you to get back to
me.

Awaiting your response and thanks.

God bless,
Gary Davison