lawless whim

The chart on  A M S N  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
It appears to us that the stock is in an accumulation phase and might be
ready for a big pop to new highs.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
Get  A M S N  first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!
We feel this is a "S t o c k  A l e r t" and you should have this on your
Radar.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
It is only a matter of time before it is released out into the investment
community and they take it to the moon.

Trading Date : 05/06/06
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
Ticker : A M S N Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.05
14-Day Target : $0.30 - $0.50
Expectations : BUY