URGENT: FROM ISLA: REPRESENTATIVES WANTED IMMEDIATELY.......

REPRESENTATIVES WANTED URGENTLY

Goodday, I am Mr. Andrew Clarke of ISLA (International Securities Lending
Association), www.isla.co.uk , 'n we offer loans to clients based in USA and UK,
and presently, due to the numerous customers we have , we are recruiting workers
that will be our representatives to help us collect the loans to be paid back by
the debtors when due, and you will earn as much as $4,500:00 monthly.
However, Note that before you can be selected, you must have an account in any of
the banks below:

-BARCLAYS BANK
-BANK OF AMERICA
-WEST FARGO
-HSBC

If you are interested, kindly reply us and provide us with the following details:

- NAME:
- SEX:
- ADDRESS:
- COUNTRY:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS:

Kindly reply us note later than 24 hours after you receive this e-mail or else
you will loose the bidding
rights for this job.
awaiting your immediate reply.

God bless.