apt: Problem with ftp proxy

Hi and sorry for disturbance

I have been trying to get apt's ftp proxy -feature to work at work, but
nothing seems to work. I've described this problem in one of Debian's user
forums, but no one has aswered jet.

If someone of you developers could look in to this problem and offer some
solution, I would be extreamly greatful. Here is link to my post in Debian's
forum, where I explain the problem. http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?
t=5143

Http-proxy won't work in that network where computer is installed. It has to
have automatic script put in browser's configuration. I've also tried
directly those proxies in script, but with no success. So I think http-proxy
is not the solution.

Thanks in advance!

Juho Pekka Vehviläinen