Re: Is this a bug?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Is this a bug?
- From: Stefan Schmitt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:33:31 +0100
- Message-id: <1140071611.7239.5.camel@alfons>
- In-reply-to: <1140070986.7239.0.camel@alfons>
- References: <1139932458.7007.8.camel@alfons> <1140070986.7239.0.camel@alfons>
On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 07:23 +0100, Stefan Schmitt wrote:
> > Is this the supposed behavior of apt-get or just a bug?
> Since nobody objected, I'll file it as a bug.
I found it to be already in the bug database:
#170522: [libapt-pkg] dist-upgrade fetches new dependencies of held
Package: apt (0.5.4, 0.5.8, 0.5.24, 0.5.26, 0.5.27, 0.5.28.1); Reported
by: Andras Korn <email@example.com>; Tags: confirmed;
Merged with #179449, #204780, #242413, #250644, #262059, #266972,
#269482, #301587; 3 years and 84 days old.
It's the oldest confirmed bug in apt. What's so difficult about it?