REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!!!!

       CHROME INVESTMENT IMPORT & EXPORT COMPANY LIMITED.
Dear Sir/Madam,
we  deal on raw materials and export into Europe,America,as well as Asia.
We are also a member of the Asia Trading Post Online.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of
getting to our costumers accross the globe as well as making payments
through you to us.

If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in
your country.

Please if you are interested forward to us,

1.Your complete name

2.your phone/fax number

3.your full contact addresses.

Thanks and remain blessed,

FOR MANAGEMENT.
Kennedy Richards
CHROME INVESTMENT

N:B
Please contact us via

E-mail:draleselection@excite.com

for more information.
Thank you.

REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!!!!

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://yoursite.com