SINCERE PARTNER REQUIRED

Dear Friend,

 This letter to you is as a result of information and esteem recommendation I received from the local branch of the International Chamber of commerce, on your credibility and reliability with regard to business dealings. Indeed it may come to you as a surprise but it was borne out of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with you.

 I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in the United Kingdom(UK) and I am using this correspondence to urgently seek and request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial financial arrangement. An important client of mine whose details and person I cannot release at this point has implored me to contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently receive and handle funds total one hundred and fifty million dollars ($150m)cash presently in a consignment,lodged in a security/finance outfit overseas.

 Due to my client's inability to travel out of her
country presently and the fact that he continues to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this consignment remains in the security/finance company.we need an associate and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive this funds for investment purpose as shall be instructed by my client. We have agreed in principle to give (15%) of the total sum to you, while  (75%)shall be for my client and ten-percent (5%)for me as the attorney and 5% for expences incured in the course of this transaction.be informed that transactions of such amount requires funding.all expences will be refunded before the funds are shared in the agreed percentage.

 As soon as you are ready to proceed to receive this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the details and information you will need to accomplish this task.Please be rest assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free and cannot implicate you in any way. However I implore you to handle this matter with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do not intend to execute the project for us. Whatever the case,please acknowledge receipt of this letter via my e-mail address(mishak_llb@walla.com) If your response is positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay. Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister, Mishak wylie (LLB).
ph:44-87-1247-3978
fax:44-87-1247-4143