Hello

Dearest One
Permit me a little while in your time to infomr you who l am to you.l know
that it is difficult to believe some body whom you have not met nor see in
your life especially me. But l know that God never fells thoes who
believes and trusts in him and good things never comes easily like
friendship and business partners but l know if one believes and trusts in
God things can be easily come to the person or persons. My father is Dr
Henry Anabanba he was appointed by
political appointment as a minister of petroluem of Gabon,(my country)
was among the people that died in world trade centre on 11th september
2001.On a meeting with oil member nations on oil matters.The day the
news of my father's death came to us my step mother who was about six
months pregnant collasped and fainted and was rushed to the hospital,she
lost her baby and three days later she died.All this happend at my back
because l was in school at Omu Bongo university Libreville Gabon. l am the
only surviving member of my family,l am Mr Philip Anabanba and l am 19
years old.my main purpose of contacting you is for you to assist me to
claim the money my late father deposited in a bank here in Abidjan Cote
D'lvoire.The money $8.2 million. My father made an agreement that the
money meant for his foreign partner but he did not put any name as his
foreign partner. All my efforts to get hold of my late father's diary so that
will be able to know his foreign freinds and partners was in vain.Had it
been that l have gotten hold of my late father's dairy l would have
contacted any of his foreign freinds to assist me. On my arrival here l
visited the bank and they asked me to get my father's foreign partner
because my father signed
an agreement with them on the day of the deposit that the money was
meant for his foreign artner.
Once again thank you for your understanding and speedy response to my
mail.
l await to hear from you on your willingness to help me out of this
predicament.kindly contact me on this (ph_anabanba@yahoo.com.sg ) e-mail
address immidiately.
Thanks
Yours