Re: RFC: build apt from the same source for debian and ubuntu

Michael Vogt <michael.vogt@ubuntu.com> writes:

> I feel that it's importend for us to build apt out of the same branch
> for both distros, otherwise I afraid that there may be subtle
> differences creeping in over time.

I agree with you.

The only think could be interesting to know if other derivatives can
also add those changes like Ubuntu inside of same source package.

The only thing I don't agree is deal with other derivatives in a
different way.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116