Re: what's that?

Urgent Announcement:

Good Day, I have been instructed by my head office to alert you to the fact that your file has been reviewed and there now are a few potential options for you to consider.

Please note that this issue is time sensitive and that your previous credit situation is not an issue  at this time.

Confirm your details on our secure form to ensure our records are accurate and we will be in touch within a few days via the method of your choice.

http://www.refinance-line.net/index.php?refid=windsor

--Erin Chang
Financial Advisor - eLMR Inc.

Did this reach you in error? please let us know so you won't recieve again:
http://www.refinance-line.net/r.php