cad drafter colaboration

Hello
My name is Balan Octavian, 26 years, mechanical engineer and I have 7
years work experience in working with CAD system.I live in Romania
(Europe), in the city Timisoara.
I have graduated The Mechanical University from Timisoara (5 years).
In present, I´m working for a german company with AutoCad
2000,2002,2004, Mechanical Desktop 6 and Mechanical Engineer 10
(CoCreate).I would like to come with you with an offert I can make
drawings for your needs (projects) here in my city.
My work is first-class, quickly and inexpensiv (until now I have no
complains about my work), and now I´m also working with someone from
Atlanta-USA. He send me the drawings scanned and I convert them into
CAD files(.dwg,.dxf). So, that´s what I want to propose you if you are
interested. If you need all kind of drawings for your future projects, you could
send me by fax or e-mail, scanned or hand drawings and I would draft
this drawings for you. only 2.5$ per hour
After the drawings are ready I will send it to you by e-mail, to check
it, and if you are not pleased with my work, then you don´t need to
pay me. My prices are the lowest on the market. Just take a shot.
I have easy access to internet, so we could cooperate each day.
At your demand I could send you an example.Try me and I'm sure that
you will not be dissapointed.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards, Octavian