Quick Question apt@packages.debian.org

Dear apt@packages.debian.org,

Do you want more clients?

Our company will place qualified websites in the top positions of the major
search engines immediately.  This includes Yahoo!, MSN, Alta Vista, etc.
This is a one time promotion and will not last long.  Contact us
immediately and we will give you $100 off your first month of service.  If
you are interested in getting unlimited traffic and guaranteed positioning
with discounted pricing, contact us today at sengine@speedy.com.pe and find
out if you qualify.  Please include the URL(s) you are interested in
promoting.  This isn't pay per click.  Examples can be provided.

Sincerely,

Search Engine Marketing