FORM JOHN OBI

Attn:Sir,

Please permit me to introduce myself, my name is JOHN OBI
I work with TRINITY TRUST FINANCE SARL of Nigerai as the(Senior
Accountant).In the discharge of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for some years now with US$15m(Fifteen million dollars) on it.With account name bearing John .

I contacted  my Director and we sent out staffs for enquiries and
discovered that the account holder died On the 25th of July 2000, the deceased, his wife and their two Children died in the Air France
concord plane crash bound for New York in their plan for a world
cruise. Below is the website you can check if need be.

I am writing you so that we can work together to remit the money to you as the next of kin of the deceased . This is because you have the same surname with the deceased.I guarantee this transaction under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach the law by both parties, it is simple process which will take a short while to process. We can invest this fund in joint partnership in any business of your choice.

USE MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL AND REPLY
ME FROM NOW, THIS IS FOR MERE SECURITY
REASONS ONLY. johnobi_007@yahoo.com

Best Regards,
JOHN OBI

Gesendet mit Kaffland-Rocker Freemail -- powered by YoutH-MaG.net