Reciprocal Link Request From mrknowitall.co.uk

Dear Apt,

I have been searching the web for related reciprocal links to our site
at  "http://www.mrknowitall.co.uk/";, and came across your site which
seems like a good match!

We are also looking for volunteers to edit sections on our site - if
you edit a section you receive a free "sponsored by" banner link on
your particular category page - please feel free to take a look and see
if there is one that suits your interests - and if not, we'll create
it!

We have already placed a link to your site along with a description at
"http://www.mrknowitall.co.uk/links.htm";. If you want the description
of your site modified or if you have any other cross-promotion ideas,
let us know.

We would appreciate if you placed a link back to our site:

Best regards,

Stephen Ashworth
Mr Know It All