Re: coordination? (was: APT 0.6 development: who to synchronize with?)

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 06:59:52AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I hereby suggest that people working on some areas just announce it
> here and post their archive address.
[...]
> For instance, is there someone currently working on bug triage? I bet
> that APT bug log needs some serious cleaning..:-)

I'm working on the bug list of apt and python-apt and on other
things that catch my eye as my time permits it.

Archive: Greek0@gmx.net--2005-main
Location:
http://greek0.net/~greek0/archives/Greek0@gmx.net--2005-main/

Main development branches:
apt--debian--0.6
python-apt--debian--0.6

In the past I've been sending merge requests mostly via BTS or via
IRC. I'll use this list in the future more often.

Cheers,
Greek0