Re: APT 0.6 development: who to synchronize with?

> The upload was from the apt@packages.debian.org/apt--main--0
> tree. Matt synced it with my tree before the upload.  The apt--main--0
> tree is the main tree that you can use to sync your tree.

OK, that's fine, then. This is the branch I sync with and for instance
the one where I made the unCapTaliation work some 1 or 2 months
ago. As that work impacted translations and I took care of unfuzzying
them, I wanted to be sure.

> I don't think that this is a problem as long as we use the
> apt--main--0 branch as the common merge tree.

That's fine, yes.

I'll sooner or later post a call for updates for translations, so of
course I prefer doing so on the right set of strings.

I'm just doing a star-merge on apt--main--0 now....