APT 0.6 development: who to synchronize with?

One minor worry I'm currently having.

I currently try to maintain APT i18n/l10n in two branches which I keep
synchronised with Matt's apt--main and apt--stable branches.

On the other hand, I see APT 0.6 uploads by Michael Voigt.

How am I supposed to resynchronise with current uploaded sources?

I know that Matt syncs his branches with mines from time to time, but
how do you, Michael, synchronise before uploading?

In short, how can I be sure that the PO directory I have is
up-to-date?

Up to now, this was not a big concern because of the low priority of
l10n for post-sarge development.

However, now that sarge development is frozen and we can barely not
expect new l10n to APT 0.5, I would prefer beginning to put some push
to translators so that they update their work for 0.6. Of course, for
this, I need to be sure of my work base.