Re: RFC: apt-get install-deps subcommand?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 08:11:05PM +0100, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> El Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:49:54AM +0100, martin f krafft va escriure:
[..]
>   OK, thanks for your reply, I think I'm goig to try to do the patch then.
>
>   Now I would like to know which version is the best one to look at, the
>   testing/unstable one or the one on experimental? And, should I work against
>   the debian package source or is better to get it from a control version
>   system?

apt is now managed using gnu arch (tla). The repository is
available at:
http://people.debian.org/~mdz/arch/

and the mainlne is:
apt@packages.debian.org/apt--main--0

tla makes branching and merging very easy. Just branch from mainline
and add your feature. Information about arch is available at:
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/
(I found:
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/Learning_20Arch_20commands_20for_20CVS_20users
very usefull).