reply

Dearest one,

You may no doubt be surprise to receive this mail more especially as we
have never had any formal acquaintance in the past, However, I will like
to give you some thought to the salient issues raised in this mail.

 I am William sankoh , 25yrs old from the war ravaged Sierra-Leone but presently
resident in Abidjan, Cote D? Ivoire with my sister who is 17yrs old. My
father, Mr Edward sankoh who before his assassination by the rebel troupes
was the director general of the Sierra-Leone Mining corporation (SLMC).
 He was killed in our residence along side my elder brother and our security
guard.

Fortunately, our mother, my sister and I were away the country side at the
time of the incident.

Before my father?s death, he made a deposit of $12 million United States
dollars in a save-keeping company in Abidjan Cote D?Ivoire. This was proceeds
of an over invoiced diamond sales to a foreign company with whose assistance
this deposit was made.

As at the time of deposit, the real content of the box containing this
money was not made known to the security company as they were declared as
family treasure.

Owning to the continuous harassment and intimidation of families of politicians
who served in the government of the former Military president, major Johnny
Paul Koromah we decided to flee the country.

Among our father?s personal effects gathered as we were packing from the
official resident was a certificate of deposit in his name issue by the
save -keeping company in Cote D?Ivoire,.

we have since located this save- keeping company and established ownership
of the consignment. As a fall out of the events in our country, Sierra-Leone,
we did apply for and have been granted asylum by the government of Cote
D?Ivoire . sadly, two months after arriving here, our mother died from the
what the
doctor described as cardiac arrest leaving James and I and my sister has
since dropped out of school as the circumstances of the death of our parents
continuous to haunt us.

It is in this light that I write to seek your assistance in order to retrieve
the boxe that contain this money out from the save-keeping company and
transfer the money into your country, using your account as receiving account
while my sister and I will regularise to finally leave for your country
when the funds entered to seek permanent residence.

Part of this money will be used to purchase a home for us while a better
part will be invested in profit yielding ventures in your country with your
guidance.

I and my sister have agreed to offer you 20% of the total funds and to set
aside 10% of the total fund to cover any input incurred by the both parties
during this transaction.

Please reply through the e_mail address indicating your interest or your
willingness to assist us.with this email address;will_edwar@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless.
William and sister.

Con Terra MAIL obtienes 6MB de espacio además de bloqueo ANTISPAM
http://terramail.terra.com.mx/TerraMail/
Acceso a Internet 3 x 1, desde ¡$179 pesos al mes!
http://www.terra.com.mx/acceso/suscribete/
Encuentra los mejores productos y precios increibles!!
Aprovecha nuestra promoción a 12 pagos sin intereses con Banamex y Bancomer
http://www.decompras.com/