Re: script for local/offiline repository of debs

zakinthinos@freemail.gr writes:

> i hope that this mail does not reach you twice, if it is
> accept my apologies (i do not see my original message in the
> archives)
>

> an unfinished , example of concept script, a lot of corrections
> needed, "download once - re-use anywhere"

You should check out reprepro:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/mirrorer/

It allows to makes partial mirrors efficiently and savely (including
Release.gpg check) with multiple (including freely scriptable) filter
possibilities (e.g. only mirror installed packages).

It uses apt modules for downloading so you can download all the debs
with a single http connect.

MfG
        Goswin