both rpm and deb in apt/sources.list

Hi every body,
I ve installed SL ( Scientific Linux) based on redhat. It uses apt-get for installing package, unfortunatly, it seems don't support deb.
I create sources file like this :

(((PS: I send this message to many lists ( linuxquestions, debian-user list...) without correct answer, so I send it again)))

deb 1 sarge main contrib
deb http://172.19.130.161/sarge2 sarge main contrib
deb http://172.19.130.161/sarge3 sarge main contrib
rpm http://172.19.130.161/SL1   apt os

the iso sarge CD 1 is mounted on    http://172.19.130.161/sarge1
the iso sarge CD 2 is mounted on http://172.19.130.161/sarge2 and so on ..

the iso SL CD1 is mounted on    http://172.19.130.161/SL1     .......

from a debian machine I can install any package from deb http://..... and I have to comment the rpm lines from a SL machine I can install any package from rpm http://..... and I have to comment the deb lines

Is there a possibility to do both, since the apt-get install on SL does the rpm !!!

thank for help
best  regards
bela