BTS cleaning for APT l10n bugs

The BTS is now clean when it comes at l10n bug reports.

Those who were already fixed in 0.5.28.1 are closed

There are not yet fixed bugs (neither fixed nor commited in my
archive):

132332: probably never fixed
270404: I proposed a patch but it needs your validation
261654: I have to test and commit the changes
265720: to be commited
291020: to be commited

Other are marked pending and all are in my archive (I grabbed some
from the CVS where Michael commited them).

So, it's not time yet for a l10n upload as I still have stuff to
commit and there's a decision to make about one bug. I also need to
check whether I can get one or two more l10n updates in. However, we
can safely rely on the BTS for handling l10n bugs.

So, as far as l10n bugs are concerned, there is no more need for
syncing with the CVS, or the copy of the CVS managed by Arch.

Michael, have you progressed on setting up a working arch
infrastructure for you?