Call for translations

I have just sent a mail for asking translators who have incomplete
translations for apt to send updates for these files.

This mail has been sent by using the podebconf-report-po utility from
the po-debconf package. It is originally aimed at sending notices for
debconf translations, but given it is used with the appropriate
command-line switches, it may be used for other call for updates.

The mail asks of course translators to send their files as bug report
(wishlist, l10n, patch) against the apt source package.

I mentioned a deadline until January 22nd as it is often more
efficient to give a real deadline. As Matt told me yesterday on IRC,
there's indeed no real deadline except the "last day updates to frozen
base packages can be sent with sarge as a target".