Re: confidential cooperation!!!

From: Ministry Of Mining and Natural Resources
Johannesburg South Africa.
Engr. JOHN ROSSMAN
Tel: +27-73-560-5549
Email:johnrossman@tiscali.co.uk
Date:03-01-2005

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Engr.JOHN ROSSMAN, a native of Cape Town and Director Of Project Implementation, South Africa. Ministry Of Mining and Natural Resources. I am making this contact with you, based on the committee's need for an Individual/company who is willing to assist in the execution of this business.

I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation with you in the execution of this deal described here under for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret, because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Ministry Of Mining And Natural Resources,
where I work as a Director of the Project Implementation and with the good cooperation of four other top officials,
we have in our possession as over due payment bills, totalling Sixteen Million, Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$16,400,000) Which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation of A Foreign Company/individual to receive the said funds on our behalf.

More so, we are handicap in these circumstances, as the South African Civil Services code of conduct does not allow us to operate an offshore account. Hence your importance in this transaction. This amount $16.4Million represents the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my department by a Foreign Contracting Firm,
which we the Officials over invoiced deliberately.

Though the actual contract cost has been paid to the original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount, Which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key Tested Telegraphic Transfer K.T.T. to any Foreign Bank Account you will provide by filing an Application through the Ministry Of Justice here in South Africa,
for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you.

I have the Authority of my partners involved to propose that you should be willing to assist us in this transaction; your share of the sum is 30% of the $16.4Million, 60% for us and 10% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The transaction it self is 100% safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
Also, your area of specialization is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. I want to assure you that my partner and myself are in the position to make the payment of this claim possible, provided that you can give us a very strong assurance and guarantee that the funds will be secured and please, remember to teat this matter very confidential,
because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government service.

Once again, remember that time is of great essence in this transaction.

I wait in anticipation your response

Thanks and God Bless you.

Yours truly,

Engr. JOHN ROSSMAN