An experience request was just made regarding your email address.

Important message.
Please print and keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A member at our website is sharing experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

Use our website to find and then communicate with people that know and have experiences and opinions about a person or business.

To see what website members have posted about you use this link -

http://6.sye1.com/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=apt@packages.debian.org

ATTENTION - If you would not like to be informed when members post about you in the future, simply add your e-mail address(es) to our Do Not E-mail List here:

http://3.sye2.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=apt@packages.debian.org

Our website is a totally new online online concept that may be confusing for some.  Please peruse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use This Website pages.

Regards,

SYEC Support Department