apt offline

I bet /usr/share/doc/apt-doc/offline.html/ch3.html 's
       # apt-get -o dir::cache::archives="/disc/" dist-upgrade
won't work because there is no writable partial directory, but I
didn't check.

P.S.

         On the remote Debian machine the first thing to do is mount
         the disc and copy /var/lib/dpkg/status to it. You will also
         need to create the directories outlined in the Overview,
         archives/partial/ and lists/partial/ Then take the disc to
         the remote machine

on the remote machine ... then take the disc to the remote machine?

Also mention apt-zip, apt-rsync.
Some spelling errors.

P.S. I made a http://jidanni.org/comp/apt-offline/