Reply urgently.

Compliment of the season

I am Barrister Walter, I am the personal Attorney to late, Mr.Authour Bailey
a national of your country, who was a contractor with the Niger Delta Development
Commission.On the 12th of December 2002, my late client,his wife and their
three children were involved in a car accident along Warri/Portharcourt
Road.unfortunately they All lost their lives in the event of the fatal accident.

Since then I made several enquiries in your Embassy here to locate any of
my late client's extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over
the Internet, to locate any member of his family but to no avail. I have
contact you to assist me in receiving the money and properties left behind
by my late client as a last resort, before they get confiscated. His Bank
here has the intention of declaring his account with them dormant/unserviceable
and subsequently frozzen his huge deposit with them. My Late client has
a deposit of US$9m (Nine million U.S. dollars) with this Bank.

The Bank issued me a notice to provide my late clien's Next-of-Kin
or have the account confiscated within the next 21 banking days.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives of my
client for over one full year now, I seek your consent to present
you as the Next-of-Kin of the deceased having come from the same country,
so that the proceeds of his bank account valued at $9 million can be paid
to you and then you and I can share
the money. I propose 60% of the totel sum comes to me, while
you get 30% for your involvement, 10% shall be for expenses or
tax as your government may require.

All necessary legal documents that can be used to back up your claim as
the Next-of-Kin shall be made avialable by me through the Federal High Court,
all procedures have been worked out.

 All I require is your honest cooperation as a sincere Partner to enable
us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me via this email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Barrister Walter Kola.

Tiscali ADSL libera la velocita'!
Attiva Senza Canone entro il 14 giugno: navighi a 1,5 euro l'ora per i primi
3 mesi,se scegli il modem e' tuo in comodato gratuito e in piu' hai gratis
SuperMail per 12 mesi. Non aspettare, attivala subito!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/prodotti/640Kbps/