Unidentified subject!

Rozanne Agricola <oqbvbycw@gilholm.com>
To: <apt@packages.debian.org>
Subject: Beat The Market Today,..TTTP...Hot Pick! nqnxtv
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 07:08:18 -0500

<!--wmmtgc-->,.Hot Trading Alert..<!--koxvpb-->
  for Macular Degeneration.873x78JE8a19wC1(58mw62a</p>
<!--rsfuja-->
  ++ EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED FOR TTTP ++</p>
  very important: <br>
  THERE IS BIG PR CAMPAIGN STARTING on May 4th ITS EXPECTED THERE WILL BE HUGE
  DEMAND FOR<br>
  TTTP SHARES.</p>
  REALISTIC. </p>
  <!--mokaog-->
  them in the right <br>
  moment? We are alerting you to a special company with a unique product that
  is set to be profiled <br>
  by many newsletters in the next 5-10 days -- this is your chance to get in!</p>
  of today. Unlike traditional treatment regimens, TTTP&#8217;s approach focuses
  on less harmful and more natural forms of therapies that yield effective results
  while minimizing chemical dependence or harsh side effects. 12 to 20 Plus&#8217;
  believes it has a successful prescription for growth&#8212;attracting, retaining
  and successfully treating integrative health-conscious consumers. 12 to 20 Plus
  has the products to fit the dynamics and trends of a global market. We Expect
  some strong demand for this stock in the near future!!!!!</p>
  According to a recent poll, Americans dread blindness more than any other disability.
  Recent studies indicate that by the year 2025, the population of people over
  the age of 65 in the United States will be six times higher than in 1990. The
  reason -- "baby boomers" are aging and overall life expectancy is
  increasing. Since many people diagnosed with macular degeneration are over age
  55, the number of cases of macular degeneration in the U.S. will increase significantly
  as baby boomers age. </p>
  million AMD sufferers worldwide (15 million in the U.S.) and five million new
  cases each year. Less than 2% of all AMD cases are treated successfully, so
  an urgent need exists for effective new strategies." We would anticipate
  significant revenues in the millions of dollars as we increase our distribution
  capabilities and our VisionKare(TM) brand becomes the "benchmark"
  for the industry.</p>
  the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
  the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve
  discussions with respect to <br>
  predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions
  or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may
  be "forward looking statements." </p>
  at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties
  which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
  anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through
  the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects",
  "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will,"
  "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain
  actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All
  information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
  must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging
  Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered
  professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured
  within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed
  as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation
  of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does
  not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the
  real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release
  by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.</p>
  dpkiah ejyrnm hmbrvg gibkgs iytmqg rnavyb
  nqmufn </p>