Your message has been received!

THIS IS AN AUTORESPONSE -- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE

Thank you for contacting sales@cakewalk.com <mailto:sales@cakewalk.com> .
Your message has been received.

Our standard response time is 1-2 days, but occasional increases in email
volume may increase that time slightly.  We appreciate your patience and
look forward to working with you.

If you have an immediate need to contact sales, please call our toll-free
sales line at 1-888-225-3925 (or 617-423-9004 from areas where toll-free
dialing is unavailable). Customer service hours are M-F from 9AM to 8PM.

Thank you for using Cakewalk.

Cakewalk Sales and Customer Service.

        - 1-888-CAKEWALK (1-888-225-3925)
        - 1-617-423-9004
        - sales@cakewalk.com <mailto:sales@cakewalk.com>

It would be advisable to contact us directly via the phone for the following
information:
** Lost Serial Numbers.
** Placing Orders.
** Order Changes.
** Credit Card Information.
** Web orders.

>>>Useful links

Cakewalk Regional User Groups now in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and
New-York City:
<<http://www.cakewalk.com/Events/Cakeforum.asp
<http://www.cakewalk.com/Events/Cakeforum.asp> >>

Cakewalk Music Software Website - View Product information, Browse Technical
Support FAQs,
Download Trial Versions:
<<http://www.cakewalk.com <http://www.cakewalk.com> >>

If you are new to computer-based sequencing and have questions regarding
MIDI, please feel free to read our online Desktop Music Handbook:
<<http://www.cakewalk.com/Tips/Desktop.asp
<http://www.cakewalk.com/Tips/Desktop.asp> >>

Looking for a dealer near you that carries Cakewalk products? please refer
to our dealer locator:
<<http://www.cakewalk.com/Dealers <http://www.cakewalk.com/Dealers> >>

If you would like to talk to other Cakewalk users regarding our software,
free to participate in the Cakewalk Newsgroups:
(<<http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/newsgroups.asp
<http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/newsgroups.asp> >>).

Registered Cakewalk users are advised to contact Cakewalk Technical Support
directly for questions of a technical nature:
<<http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/ <http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/> >>