Connection submitted about you.

Someone just submitted a word-of-mouth connection about you at our website.

As a result, our website has automatically sent you this notification email.

If another person begins to research you in the future our website will again
inform you via email.

You may view the connection submitted via:
http://s.wominfo.net/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=apt@packages.debian.org

To avoid receiving notifcations like this in the future simply add your email address to our Do Not Email List via:
http://s.wominfo.net/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=apt@packages.debian.org&c=true

Sincerely,

WordofMouthConnection.com Awareness System