Re: apt in xml docbook 4 format available

Hello Jason and fellow apt developers,

a new year has started with hopefully new possiblities.  I'll try once again
to get in contact with you and get you enthousiastic for the manpage
patch(es) that I provided you last month.  Any change that the patch will be
incorperated into the apt sources being maintained and distributed by you?

It's a pity if the converted documents are not used, I think, as it took a
considerable amount of time to have these converted to the xml docbook 4
format.

Your feedback will be appreciated,

--
Richard