Restoring cvs.debian.org:/cvs/deity

I have verified the HEADs of /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/deity/apt
and /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/deity/python-apt against
known-good working directories and found them to be unmodified.

The contents of CVSROOT/passwd should probably be thrown away.  I certainly
hope that no one would have been using pserver for write access anyway.  The
contents of CVSROOT/val-tags file seem to be correct, but I believe it is
safe to leave it empty.  CVSROOT/readers contains only 'anonymous', and all
of the other files in CVSROOT contain only comments.

I have nothing to compare with for the other subdirectories at this time; I
don't even know what half of them are.  Hopefully someone else can verify
them at a later date.  Meanwhile, can apt and python-apt be restored?

--
 - mdz