Get Home Magazine and a 13inch C0L0R TV F4ee!

...  The Service Agent Monthly News - November 18, 2003 ...

Take a test issue.
Cancel in 90 days and pay nothing?
Get more info.

Just for you

Get Home Magazine and a 13' Color TV! Try this.

http://www.iddnews.com/lease/servagent/20031118/

Full features 13" TV - when you try this magazine!

You like home improvement? Why not try this.

http://iddnews.com/lease/servagent/20031118/

Services Information

We focus on managing the best product news to our users.
If you'd rather not receive future
announcement, you may sign-out at:
http://iddnews.com/unreg/?cusid=servagent310892
You have to click and enter your e-mail to cancel
completely. Forwarded e-mail is NOT recognized
by the system. The info featured in this
email is the responsibility of the
organizer, The Service Agent Monthly.

This message was sent to the following email
user: trc1118.servagent.apt@packages.debian.org

IDDNews Host (C) 2003. All rights reserved.